Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Aquarium Visit

Hi. My name is Lorraine, and I have been neglecting this blog.

So, to pay penance, I vow to enter three new blog posts in the next week. Photos will be posted, funny captions entered, and I will write at least one decent post of verboseness.

Today, I would like to share the photos from our trip to the Aquarium. This will be a mostly-photos-post - they tell enough of the story.

First, the photo of Jason and the children being et by the shark teeth. I took a few, and this one is my favorite. Hank's face is just so... Hank.


Next, the photo of Chyler and Hank surfing on the whale. Yet another awesome Hank face.


And then there's the photo of Yvie, Morgan, and Chyler hugging a different whale.


Followed by Morgan and Yvie 'holding' the baby penguin. I love that the girls are so willing to pose for pictures.


And then we have my personal favorite. I told them to say "Arr Matey!" Yvie gave us her best pirate face, Kaenan was NOT AMUSED, and Jason was peeking through the window like a true creepy villain.


Finally, Miss Morgan was the only child willing to pose with Bruce for me:





Love that sweet girl.

How are you feeling, Carolyn? did the Unicorn Blood do what it needed to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment