Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Seriously trying here!

School time! Morgan started yesterday, and Hank starts next week. I'm sure I was this nervous to put Morgan on the bus for Kindergarten as I am feeling to put Hank on next week. Here child, you seem old enough, I'm going to send you with some dude and a bunch of other 5 year olds on a bus. I'm pretty sure you will come back. Just breathe deeply and carry on.

In a couple of weeks, my work schedule will be changing from Friday, Saturday, Sunday overnights to Saturday, Sunday, Monday overnights. I'm looking forward to the possibility of having an evening to spend with Sean when it's not a school night, and a day off together with him (Saturday) where we can leave the house and do stuff! Woot!

I have a rant forming about food and diet and stuff. I'm one week into steroids and hoping to successfully step down in dosing. As far as improvement goes, I can't comment on it yet. I tried to introduce solid foods via an apple and some PB two nights ago, and boy was that a mistake. 

Oh, and not that this means anything to you guys, but I did a double salto in silks yesterday. Lets just say it's a drop where you flip around twice and awesomely catch yourself at the end so you look like a boss. I will try to get a video of it in the future, but my cool little photographer is now in school during the day. 

Morgan's first day of 3rd grade!

Hank needed his own baby back wrap stat!

Kids wearing church clothes for once.

Aww, cute cousin cuddling!

No comments:

Post a Comment