Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fat Dokken!


So. Jason asked me to go with him to see Dokken this weekend at the Peppermill (in Wendover).

Dokken is a big hair band from the 80's (though they are still making new music today). Photo of Dokken from the 80's:

Oh yeah. Hot Dokken. And 4 cans of hairspray.
And the lead singer from last year:
Fat Dokken

Oh, Dokken, what happened? Have you been hanging out with fat Val Kilmer?

Oh, Val. You used to be so hot. Remember Willow?

This should be interesting. I don't listen to this kind of music anymore, but Jason loves it. And when I mentioned the concert to a co-worker, he showed me these fantastic Norton commercials from a few years ago.

Now I need to figure out what concert I can drag Jason to. Vampire Weekend? Iron & Wine? He'd probably just fall asleep. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment